Enrollment InformationProspective new students* should begin the enrollment process by completing the "New Student Online Registration." Once the enrollment information is complete, call the high school Registrar (812-279-9756) to schedule an appointment to finalize the enrollment and bring in supporting documentation. The custodial parent and/or guardian with whom the student resides must accompany the student for this appointment.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Proof of Residency (need any 2 of the following: driver’s license, utility bill, current bank check or rental/mortgage agreement)**
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations (in most cases, the previous school is able to provide)
- Guardianship papers (if applicable) to prove custody/guardianship
- Previous school records (transcript, test scores etc.) The Registrar will request records from the previous school.
* If you are viewing this page prior to the beginning of a school year and you meet one of the following, this page does not pertain to you.
- Your child successfully completed the previous school year and will be in grades 10, 11, or 12.
- Your child successfully completed the previous school year at Bedford Middle School, Oolitic Middle School, or Shawswick Middle School and will be in grade 9.